Monitor all the transactions related to inventory.
– Daily record Misa software all input invoices and custom declarations.
– Monitor all the transactions related to inventory and keep himself
– Updated about the inventory which has been used or the items that
have to be hold for sale’s projects.
– Review and resolve issues with inventory transfer orders between
– Weekly: send inventory report to Chief Accountant.
– Monthly: send inventory report to Chief Accountant and BOD.
– Yearly: analyzes data related to inventory and send inventory report to
Chief Accountant and BOD.
– Fully check inventory twice per year.
– Assist in collection and preparation of documentation requested for
the annual outside audit.
– At least 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
– Minimum BA Degree in Finance & Accounting
– CPA, ACCA qualified is preferred.
– Meticulous, hard working.
– Confident with interpersonal skills
– Time management skills
– Ability to work independently
– Problem solving skills
– Excellent written and oral English is a must.
5. Computer Skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office, MISA accounting software.
– Male/ Female, from 25-35
– Other duties related to daily operation of BOD and Chief Accountant
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
– Competitive salary.
– Policies and benefits: 13th month salary, salary review yearly.
– Insurance regime and holidays according to the current regulations of the Labor Law, Accident Insurance, etc.
– Professional & dynamic working environment: training opportunities, birthday, YEP,etc.