Digital Marketing Executive
1. Main duties and responsibilities:
- – Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- – Create and manage link-building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- – Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- – Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success.
- – Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- – Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- – Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- – Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- – Drive traffic to company pages.
- – Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team members work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- – Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
2. Job Requirement:
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 1. BS/MS degree in Business administration or a related field
- 2. Having at least 2 years of experience
- 3. Fluently in English
SEND YOUR CV