1. Main duties and responsibilities:
– Welcome guest.
– Manage and organize the catalogues, and samples in the showroom. Update the sample list, and send a report for the sample list/inventory each month.
– Manage all office equipment, Tel/fax, internet, stationery, uniform, etc. to make sure smooth operation.
– Monitor and report about the logbook (timing in/out), OT for the driver, and Annually Leave for employees.
– Manage the office expense and claims including the fee for the car, taxi, electricity, water, telephone, and so on.
– Arrange traveling for clients and company members (booking air tickets, accommodation, visas, etc.).
– Register SHUI for staff arrival/departure.
– Working with Fire Dpt and other organizations when being requested.
– Buy Accident Insurance for employees. Making claim for sick leave or accident.
– Organize Monthly Birthday parties or Year End party or else for Stella members.
– Other admin tasks as assigned.
2. Job Requirement
• Bachelor or equal specializing in related majors.
• Detailed and well-organized.
• Good computer skills
• Good interpersonal skills and good team spirit.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
• Having at least 1 year of experience.
3. Job Category
– Policies and benefits: 13th-month salary, salary review yearly.
– Insurance regime and holidays according to the current regulations of the Labor Law, Accident Insurance, etc.
– Professional & dynamic working environment: training opportunities, birthday, YEP, etc.
34E Tran Khanh Du Street, Tan Dinh Ward, Dist 1, HCMC.