Technical Sales Manager – Polymer Additives & Masterbatch
1. Required Education:
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Plastic Engineering / Industrial Chemistry or equivalent.
- – Added advantage: Postgraduate Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
2. Required Experience:
- – 5-7 years of experience in technical sales of polymer & specialty additives in Plastics Industry.
- – Demonstrated position of responsibility in solving commercial and technical problems at customers’ end.
- – Knowledge of Injection Molding Process.
- – Added advantage if experience in PVC Injection Moulding.
- *** TECHNICAL
- – Conducting molding trials at customer locations.
- – Technical support to current and potential customers.
- – Resolve product related technical queries in consultation with R&D Team.
- *** SALES
- – Sales calls to existing customer leads.
- – Generating new customer leads through internet, references, directories, and other relevant channels.
- – Making Presentation & Convincing customers on technical and commercial benefits of the product.
- – Mode of communication via mail, phone call and through personal visits
- – Creating data bank of customers for each product.
- – Customer Management and follow up to ensure proper and prompt response.
- – Preparing periodic sales reports, including Customer Contact Report; Product Sales potential, target vs. actual sales; Sales Forecast Report.
- – Accountable for the monthly and annual sales target.
- – Building strong relationships with the customers at all levels (Shopfloor to Top floor)
- – Developing specific action plans for Key / Critical accounts and for new opportunities.
- – Preparing sales contracts, quotations & other sales related documents.
- – Negotiating and implementing commercial terms and conditions.
- – Working closely with regional logistics for stock management according to lead times and sales forecasts.
- – Working closely with Central Teams for New Business Development; Supply Chain; Product Management and – Technical experts to achieve the business objectives.
4. Required Skills:
SEND YOUR CV
- – Excellent communication skills (Both spoken & written).
- – Proficient in English language.
- – Project Management and business development skills.
- – Selling and negotiation skills.
- – Willingness to travel.
- – Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & Presentation).
- – Team player & Go-getter.